What Are The Fun Things To Do in Wilmington NC and Nearby Areas this February 2023?
It's love month and the best time to spread more love and positivity to the world. Love comes in all forms and perspectives. So what fun activities and events will you be going to this February 2023? Check them out below.
February 10, 11 & 14
Romantic Valentine Carriage Ride
Venue: Water & Market Streets, Wilmington, NC 28401
- By reservation only
- Please call to book your carriages and event times
- Call Springbook Farms Inc. at (910) 251-8889
Annual Cape Fear Hooley under the Bridge presented by Port City Irish Productions
Venue: Waterline Brewing Co., 721 Surry Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Celebrate all things Irish. This event is rain or shine under the huge tent.
- Free entrance. Food and Drink are available for purchase.
- 12:00PM until 6:00PM
- For inquiries, you may call (978) 460-1404
Battle of Sugar Loaf Line Tour presented by Fort Fisher State Historic Site
Venue: Joseph Ryder Lewis Jr. Park, 1018 N Lake Park Blvd, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
- Free to attend
- Tours start 11AM and 3PM
- For more info visit their website here or call (910) 251-7340
The Conquest at Castle Hayne Pro/Am Disc Golf Tournament
Venue: Northern Reginal Park at Castle Hayne, 4700 Old Avenue, Castle Hayne, NC 28429
- Free for spectators. More info and Registration on the website.
- Event times: 9AM until approximately 4PM
Wrightsville Beach Valentine Run: 5K, 10K, 15K
Venue: Wrightsville Beach Parks & Recreation, 321 Causeway Drive, Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
- Free for spectators. More info and registration on the website here.
- Registration opens 7:00AM
- 5K & 15K start at 8:00AM ; 10K start at 9:00AM
February 13, 14, 15
Valentine's Sweetheart Sunset Stroll
Venue: Wilmington Walking Tours, Riverwalk, corner of Water & Ann Streets, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Enjoy this guided tour during the golden hour and sunset together with your special someone.
- Advance registration required: $20
- Tour begins at 5:30PM
- For inquiries and registration, call (910) 264-5970
Bugaboo: Wine and Edible Insect Pairing
Venue: Fermental Beer and Wine, 600 S 17th St, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Try something new and peculiar with edible bugs.
- Must be age 21+ with ID for wine tasting; People with known shellfish allergies are advised not to consume insects.
- 6:00PM until 9:00PM
- For inquiries, call (910) 821-0362
Living History: Battle of Forks Road Commemoration
Venue: Cameron Art Museum, 3201 South 17th St, Wilmington, NC 28412
- Park is free and open to public; outside activities are free
- Lectures & Films: $5 suggested donation
- Saturday: 10:00AM until 5:00PM ; Lecture Sunday: 1:00PM
Special Olympics Polar Plunge
Venue: Kure Beach Ocean Front Park & Pavilion, 105 Atlantic Avenue, Kure Beach, NC 28449
- Free for spectators; Registration fee applies for participants.
- Sign up here for the events.
- Registration: 11:00AM ; Costume Contest: 12:00PM
- 5K Walk: 1:30PM ; 1 Mile Fun Run: 1:35PM ; Plunge Line-up: 2:45PM
February 20-March 5
Port City Taste Restaurant
Venue: Various Locations around Wilmington, NC
- Try various food in this 14-day celebration of the best specials from local restaurants
- Price varies from restaurant to restaurant
- Event time: please see individual restaurant hours
- To see participating restaurants and keep you updated, visit this Facebook page.
Birding Outing at Johnnie Mercers Pier
Venue: Johnnie Mercers Pier, 23 E Salisbury Street, Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
- Join the excitement of winter birding.
- Preregistration by phone is required: $55 per person; dress for the weather and bring binoculars
- Event time is 7:00AM until 10:00AM
- Call (910) 343-6001
Tidewater Camellia Club Show & Sale
Venue: New Hanover County Arboretum, 6206 Oleander Dr, Wilmington, NC 28403
- Be part of the one of the largest and best-attended shows in the US.
- Free for spectators.
- Experts & Tours: 10AM to 4PM; Plant Sale begins at 11AM; Judge Blooms displayed 12:30PM-4:00PM in the Auditorium
- For more details, visit this website.
Come and join our Facebook group Wilmington Great Places to Eat & Things to See for additional updates on local activities.
To search Homes for Sale in Wilmington, NC, click here.
Wondering what your home could sell for? Click here for a Free Instant Home Value Report.
We Can Help!
Are you looking for the best real estate agency in Wilmington, NC? When choosing a real estate agent, be sure to go with someone who has the expert knowledge of listing and selling property. The Regina Drury Real Estate Group has that and more. We are a Full-Time real estate company in Wilmington, NC; our crew can provide you with all of our expert knowledge and focus on maintaining a high degree of customer service that will leave a lasting impression. Contact us today to talk more about your real estate needs.
Homes for Sale in Carolina Beach
Homes for Sale in Castle Hayne
Homes for Sale in Hampstead
Homes for Sale in Kure Beach
Homes for Sale in Leland
Homes for Sale in Wilmington
Homes for Sale in Wrightsville Beach